PORTLAND, OR (KPTV) – The Oregon Well being Authority reported 1,048 new instances of COVID-19 statewide on Sunday, six further deaths.
The brand new confirmed and presumptive instances carry Oregon’s whole to 93,853. Because the begin of the pandemic, there have been 2,113,901 detrimental assessments.
The brand new instances reported on Sunday had been within the following counties:
Baker (4), Benton (21), Clackamas (112), Clatsop (3), Columbia (15), Coos (11), Criminal (7), Curry (14), Deschutes (39), Douglas (20), Hood River (13), Jackson (90), Jefferson (17), Josephine (11), Klamath (28), Lake (1), Lane (88), Lincoln (12), Linn (24), Malheur (4), Marion (150), Morrow (4), Multnomah (172), Polk (15), Tillamook (1), Umatilla (36), Union (2), Wasco (9), Washington (108), Yamhill (17).
The brand new deaths reported had been:
- As a 77-year-old girl in Linn County who examined optimistic Nov. 20. The girl has not died and the variety of COVID-19 deaths in Oregon has been adjusted to accommodate this error.
- A 74-year-old girl in Jackson County who examined optimistic Nov. 10 and died Dec. 11 at Windfall Medford Medical Middle. She had underlying circumstances.
- A 91-year-old man in Josephine County who examined optimistic Dec. 4 and died Dec. 10 at Asante Three Rivers Medical Middle. Presence of underlying circumstances is being confirmed.
- A 76-year-old girl in Linn County who examined optimistic Dec. 3 and died Dec. 2. Location of dying and presence of underlying circumstances are being confirmed.
- A 98-year-old man in Marion County who examined optimistic Dec. 1 and died Dec. 12 at dwelling. He had underlying circumstances.
- A 94-year-old girl in Washington County who examined optimistic Dec. 3 and died Dec. 10 at dwelling. She had underlying circumstances.
- An 87-year-old man in Washington County who examined optimistic Nov. 25 and died Dec. 11 at dwelling. He had underlying circumstances.
The variety of hospitalized COVID-19 sufferers throughout Oregon is 535, which is 12 fewer than Saturday. Based on OHA, there are 125 COVID-19 sufferers in ICU beds, which is six fewer than Saturday.
The OHA notes that the full variety of beds might fluctuate between reporting instances.
For extra, go to govstatus.egov.com/OR-OHA-COVID-19.
Copyright 2020 KPTV-KPDX Broadcasting Company. All rights reserved.