• Port Angeles Regional Chamber of Commerce — Digital assembly at 11 a.m. Wednesday.
For data electronic mail [email protected].
• Port Angeles Downtown Affiliation — Board assembly Monday at 6:15 p.m. through Zoom.
The assembly is open to membership and the general public.
For entry, go surfing to https://www.portangelesdowntown.com/what_is_new_with_downtown_port_angeles.php.
• Forks Chamber of Commerce — Digital conferences at midday Wednesday.
This week options Karen Affeld, government director, and Susan Shoemaker, enterprise help specialist, at North Olympic Improvement Council.
Assembly entry is by Zoom platform, https://us02web.zoom.us/j/84599423539?pwd=aGlFWGYv QjRUeWdOM0hNTVc5MlM0QT09 with Assembly ID 845 9942 3539 and passcode 912775.
• Clallam County Financial Improvement Council — Espresso With Colleen, hosted by Colleen McAleer, on Wednesdays at 8 a.m.
• Jefferson County Chamber of Commerce — The Chamber of Jefferson County will host a digital café Friday from 10 a.m. to 11 a.m.
Registration is required.
E-mail [email protected] jeffcountychamber.org for a hyperlink to the Zoom Café.
• The Rotary Membership of East Jefferson County — Digital assembly at midday Thursday.
This week’s speaker Gary Keister with Bayside Housing Assist.
To affix the Zoom assembly, electronic mail [email protected] for data.
• The Port Townsend Dawn Rotary Membership — Digital conferences Wednesdays at 7:15 a.m.
This week options “Norway on Two Wheels” with Lois Sherwood.
For entry to the Zoom assembly, electronic mail [email protected]
All the above conferences are open to the general public.
Peninsula Each day Information